Zipongo is a 60 person data-driven, B2B2C, digital health startup in SF (grew from 8 to 60 in the last 2 years). Our mission is to reduce chronic disease by positively impacting the one thing everyone does each day: eat. We provide our users personalized nutrition recommendation based on biometric data and self-reported eating habits/preferences to make it simple to eat well.
You are a seasoned product manager with many successes (and possibly failures) under your belt. You’ve conceived of, and launched, products from scratch. You have also iterated on products already in the market using data, user research and a little bit of intuition. You have led cross-functional teams towards critical deadlines and successfully figured out how to get the best work out of everyone you collaborate with. You are thoughtful, analytical and optimistic.
- Create experiences that not only provide an exceptional customer experience, but also measurably improve our users’ engagement, food choices and purchase behavior.
- Decisively lead a cross-functional team of designers, content managers, nutritionists, engineers, and QA towards successful and high-quality releases.
- Create and test thoughtful assumptions using market research, user data, user testing and prototyping.
- Manage all project initiatives throughout their lifecycle, including requirements, design briefs, design iterations, kick-offs, scrums, bug and feature prioritization, and reporting results.
- Communicate program status, setting and continuously managing expectations with relevant stakeholders and executives.
- Ensure appropriate tracking and measurement mechanisms are in place to assess results of projects. Monitor and report on project results…adjusting strategy based on results.
- Experience in clinical informatics
- Practicing part time clinician (maintains a state Medical license)
- Product management experience
- Comfort with technical concepts in order to better manage trade-offs and project scoping
- Demonstrated ability to use metrics and A/B testing to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Top-notch presentation skills (ability to sell an idea both internally and with clients)
- Excellent design taste
- Demonstrated passion for what we do
- Experience working in a B2B2C or B2B company
- Mobile app experience
- Experience in a digital health or food tech company
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience
For more information on Zipongo, benefits, & perks please check out our Careers Page and About Zipongo.
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.