Zipongo is a digital nutrition platform that takes the guesswork out of healthy eating with personalized meal recommendations based on biometrics and food preferences. We work with employers, health plans and wellness companies to reduce chronic disease and improve the health of their employees and members. Our solution delivers real-time support for all the places a person makes food decisions – at home, at work, at the grocery story, and at restaurants. Pointing users to the healthiest recipe and menu choices reduces the likelihood of making poor food choices based on convenience, cost and other factors.
We're on a mission to reduce chronic disease by making it easy to eat well. Are you ready to join our team and make a difference?
You are a seasoned product manager with many successes (and possibly failures) under your belt. You’ve conceived of, and launched, mobile consumer products from scratch. You have also iterated on products already in the market using data, user research and a little bit of intuition. You have led cross-functional teams towards critical deadlines and successfully figured out how to get the best work out of everyone you collaborate with. You are thoughtful, analytical and optimistic.
- Create experiences that not only provide an exceptional consumer experience, but also measurably improve our users’ engagement, food choices and purchase behavior.
- Decisively lead a cross-functional team of designers, content managers, nutritionists, engineers, and QA towards successful and high-quality releases.
- Lead development of the feature roadmap through conducting user research, analyzing the competitive environment and understanding key product metrics.
- Exhibit sound product judgment and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals.
- Clearly communicate product ideas and benefits to our users and internal stakeholders.
- Drive new feature development from start to finish - write specs, work cross-functionally with verticals teams and engineering/design pods, launch features, analyze results and synthesize learnings.
- Create and test thoughtful assumptions using market research, user data, user testing and prototyping.
- Mentor and develop other members of the product team as we grow and scale.
- 5+ years product management experience, preferably at a consumer internet company. Deep experience in building experiences for both mobile and web
- Comfort with technical concepts in order to better manage trade-offs and project scoping
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making; demonstrated ability to use metrics and A/B testing to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (ability to sell an idea both internally and with clients)
- Excellent design taste
- Demonstrated passion for what we do
- Title commensurate with experience
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance). MBA a plus.
For more information on Zipongo, benefits, & perks please check out our Careers Page and About Zipongo.
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.