Zipongo is a digital nutrition platform that takes the guesswork out of healthy eating with personalized meal recommendations based on biometrics and food preferences. We work with employers, health plans and wellness companies to reduce chronic disease and improve the health of their employees and members. Our solution delivers real-time support for all the places a person makes food decisions – at home, at work, at the grocery story, and at restaurants. Pointing users to the healthiest recipe and menu choices reduces the likelihood of making poor food choices based on convenience, cost and other factors.
We're on a mission to reduce chronic disease by making it easy to eat well. Are you ready to join our team and make a difference?
The Director, Growth Partners will create and deepen partnerships with platform partners and industry relationships. The Director, Growth partners position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
- Develop, evaluate, and prioritize new ways to grow the business through partnerships that drive significant new customer acquisition, adoption, and revenue
- Diligence in maintaining relationships and delivering on opportunities
- Develop warm, authentic, and impactful relationships both with internal teams and external partners
- Ownership of full business development pipeline - from identifying to closing
- Lead the execution of partner strategy and implementation of ongoing enhancements to the overall Partner Program to increase the competence and performance of our reseller partners; driving higher levels of sales growth and end user customer satisfaction.
- Recruit, develop and make productive new resellers as appropriate
- Establish meaningful relationships with executive leaders and other stakeholders within both industry and partner organizations to maximize awareness, mindshare and enthusiasm for selling solutions.
- Take ownership of partner issues and concerns and act as an internal advocate for the partner.
- Actively recruit and evaluate prospective partners to expand market presence and drive sales growth
- Maintain effective and timely sales forecasting, management reporting, and business plan updates to our Executives and Sales management for partners
- Coordinate partner market development programs with marketing services to support partner promotional efforts
- Training partner leads and sales teams within partner environment
- Monitor and report on competitive programs from leading competitive vendors
- Successful sales experience: direct sales and channel sales
- Business development of partner programs
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Travel is expected to be estimated at 50% of job
- Preferred location in Boston, D.C., or Atlanta
- Previous Start-up experience
- Experience selling to wellness and HR departments of various companies
For more information on Zipongo, benefits, & perks please check out our Careers Page and About Zipongo.
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.