Zipongo is a digital nutrition platform that takes the guesswork out of healthy eating with personalized meal recommendations based on biometrics and food preferences. We work with employers, health plans and wellness companies to reduce chronic disease and improve the health of their employees and members. Our solution delivers real-time support for all the places a person makes food decisions – at home, at work, at the grocery story, and at restaurants. Pointing users to the healthiest recipe and menu choices reduces the likelihood of making poor food choices based on convenience, cost and other factors.
We're on a mission to reduce chronic disease by making it easy to eat well. Are you ready to join our team and make a difference?
Zipongo is looking for an experienced Account Executive to foster its explosive growth in our Health Plans vertical. This is an exciting opportunity to expand the company’s global brand and provide thought leadership. The ideal candidate will bring proven skills and a solid understanding of how to develop and execute a superior B-to-B revenue operation; will think big and take on big challenges; and is a world-class communicator.
- Develop and execute against plan to consistently deliver revenue targets
- Develop strategic relationships with senior leadership at key accounts
- Keep your ‘finger on the pulse’ of the industry offering solutions to recently changing standards
- Keep Zipongo aligned and integrated with clients’ wellness initiatives
- Evangelize and position Zipongo as a “Must Have” best in class vendor
- Work with internal Account Managers / Implementation to provide sales support when introducing new programs and products
- Manage new/expansion contract process and documents (RFP, MSA, SOW, Addendums / Schedules)
- Run periodic (quarterly / semiannual) strategic planning sessions with clients
- Forecast client recurrence
- Maintain / grow revenue stream by offering revenue-generating buy-ups
- Manage channel partnership to seek out new/potential opportunities
- Identify risks early to ensure client retention/renewal
- Manage escalations accordingly. Establish resolution plans as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing and Support teams
- Use consultative /solution selling methodology to understand business problems and define solutions.
- Translate customers’ health and wellness issues into profitable solutions and opportunities.
- Fully understand customer’s decision making process to create and execute a predictable closing plan.
What we're looking for:
- Proven success managing the sales cycle from business champion to executive-level decision maker
- Hunter approach to business development and prospecting
- Ability to manage internal resources (Product, Marketing, Tech, Exec Sponsors)
- Strong wellness industry knowledge preferred
- Experience selling technology solutions i.e. SaaS
- Experience with contract development and negotiation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills (written, phone, webinar, face-to-face)
- Ability to manage down and manage up
- Strategic, responsive thinking
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Independent worker with ability to proactively manage potential risks
- Travel to and within broad territory as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree,
Bonus points for:
For more information on Zipongo, benefits, & perks please check out our Careers Page and About Zipongo.
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.